Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blank screen

Hi Mickha, I am trying to work through all of what you say, it was set up for me two years ago and he now lives abroad. I have been a member on alsat for along time and I have a motorised system with dark motor using usals, I have quad LNB with two leads coming from LNB, one to living room and one to bedroom.
    Have I now lost all my settings and downloads?
    Thanks again Mickha

Yes, but setting up is quite easy.
    I will assume that you have a simple motor.
    The first thing you need to do is set up the Tuners.
    I'm used to Blackhole, so some things might be different.
    Try going into the menu, Setup, Service Searching, Tuner Configuration, select Tuner A, hopefully this is the one connected to your motor.
    Set Configuration Mode to Simple, Mode to Positioner, and enter your Longitude, and Latitude, if you don't know them go to Dishpointer.com and type in your postcode.
    Remember negative Longitude readings = West, positive = East.

Hi Mickha, we have sorted it upto a point. I set up tuner A as you suggested and it then told me to please wait, nothing seemed to be happening, I went into backup manager and once again tried to restore my previous setup. It still said it was not compatible. I then went into image manager which said I could restore complete images of my system. This time in image manager it restored. Everything is now back as it was. Thanks again for your patience and help.

It all depends which Tuner is connected to the Motor, so it could be Tuner B.
    Why not make some notes, now everything is working again, Tuner Configuration, etc..
    Also try using dreamboxedit, to back up your channel list, and bouquets.

Good idea Mickha, I will make notes, and dish is connected to tuner A. The downside is that I seem to have lost alot of my plugins.
    Regards

They are easy to install, via the menu options.
    At least you have your receiver working again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12