16th October 2011, 19:01
Vu+ Duo Bootloader Update
** Brief explanation of DUO's bootloader update **
1. Unzip the duo_cfe_3_0_usb.zip to USB stick.(There should be /vuplus/duo/cfe_cfe_auto.bin)
2. Insert USB stick into the USB port of duo and power on the box.
3. It takes just a few secs to update.
4. If Duo displays the message "Finished..reboot", remove the USB stick and restart box.
5. To update 6.0 image, you should delete the cfe_cfe_auto.bin at /vuplus/duo in USB stick once bootloader update is finished.
Read the forum rules Here
PMs to Moderators or Administrators are for the explicit use of matters related to the running of the forum.
Questions received by PM will be ignored. Please ask your questions in the appropriate forum section.
ASKING FOR C/S LINES IS FORBIDDEN